Austin, TX - Aug 1-31
Comtrain offers Practical Exam testing for NWSA Telecommunications Tower Technician 1 & 2 certifications. Call for available times and locations.
The NWSA certification does not replace a Tower Safety & Rescue or Rigging certification. NWSA certifications are portable, meaning the cert travels and stays with the person who earned the certificate for 5 years. Any company can honor and accept the NWSA certification.
Comtrain is authorized to administer the practical portion of the NWSA certification. Comtrain is not responsible for grading the exam and the results of the testing are only communicated to the person being tested. This is not a training class, this is strictly a testing process. For more information visit: NWSA Website
NWSA TTT-1 Practical Exams starting at $600/person*
NWSA TTT-1 – An individual who can safely perform tasks on telecommunication sites under direct supervision. (Limited to 120 minutes for practical exam.)
NWSA TTT-2 Practical Exams starting at $600/person*
NWSA TTT-2 – An individual who can safely perform tasks on telecommunication sites and is capable of supervision of TTT-1 technicians and trainees. (Limited to 90 minutes for practical exam.)
GROUP SCHEDULING INFORMATION
Comtrain offers *discounts for groups of 5 or more. For scheduling information, email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 512-275-6600 to inquire about enrollment times available. See our scheduled dates above.
Comtrain can schedule 4 to 6 exams per day. Testing days and times are held with prepayment only.
Students are required to:
- Arrive 15 minutes before their start time with a fully completed Candidate Application Form, which can be downloaded HERE. Failure to show up with a completed Candidate Application Form will result in loss of your scheduled exam time. This will have to be made up at a later date and there may be a rescheduling fee for missing an exam time.
- Present a valid photo ID
- Bring required climbing equipment and PPE
- Full body harness (ANSI 359 compliant)-Eye protection
- Twin leg fall arrest lanyard (ANSI Z359 compliant)
- Work boots
- Positioning device
- Gloves (TTT-1 optional; TTT-2 required)
- Hard hat (ANSI Z89)
We offer exams at our Austin, TX Headquarters and Training Center and in Indianapolis, IN. Call to inquire about having our NWSA examiner travel to your certified NWSA testing location.