Active Shooter Response – $55
The Active Shooter Response course from ClickSafety is a 20-minute training designed to teach participants to prepare for and respond to an active shooter situation in the workplace. Participants will also learn to recognize potential indicators of violence to reduce the likelihood or probability of an active shooter incident.
Course Duration: 20 Minutes
- Concepts endorsed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Behaviors that may indicate potential violence
- Types of active shooter situations
- Preparing for and responding to an active shooter situation
- Situational awareness
- Role of managers in active shooter situations
- Role of law enforcement
- How to report suspicions to HR
Upon conclusion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion.