Bloodborne Pathogens – $30
Pathogens Safety Training course to its customers. Bloodborne Pathogens Safety Training is an OSHA mandated training program for any person who may be reasonably anticipated to face contact with blood and other potentially infectious materials as the result of performing their job duties. ProBloodborne for the Workplace contains bloodborne pathogens training that is specific to non-healthcare related workplaces.
Course Duration: 45 Minutes
- Introductory Bloodborne Pathogens
- Types of bloodborne diseases
- HIV and AIDS
- Hepatitis B Virus and Vaccine
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Skin diseases
- Engineering and work practice controls
- Reducing risk
- Regulated waste
- Body fluid cleanup procedures
- Glove removal
- Exposure incident and Reporting
Upon conclusion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion.