Competent Person Fall Protection for Construction – $50
The Competent Person, Fall Protection for Construction online safety course is an advanced-level program designed to teach construction supervisors, managers, and owners how to designate a competent person for fall protection training and to ensure the individual is properly qualified to fulfill fall safety on the job site.
Participants in this online safety course will learn about applicable OSHA regulations, including Title 29 Part 1926. Additionally, students will learn what is required by California/OSHA, as well as other states to satisfy the designation of a competent person for fall protection.
Course Duration: 3 Hours 50 Minutes
- Introduction to competent person, fall protection
- Factors associated with naming a competent person
- Competent person responsibilities
- Regulations surrounding California and other states
- Applicable industry terms including, but not limited to, OSHA Regulation Title 29 Part 1926, California/OSHA Title 8, OSHA technical manual OSHA directives, and more
Upon conclusion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion.