Defensive Driver Awareness – $30
Driving defensively helps motorists stay safe when faced with common vehicular hazards. This strategy is equally important on construction sites, where vehicles, equipment, and workers must coexist safely to avoid accidents that could cause serious injuries or even death. Defensive Driver Awareness for Construction introduces important defensive driver training concepts to help students put safety first when behind the wheel on the road or at the job site.
Students who complete this course will understand safe driving behaviors to help avoid hazards to themselves and others on the road and at the job site.
Course Duration: 20 Minutes
- An overview of defensive driving
- What do do before driving
- Staying alert and aware behind the wheel
- The impact of alcohol and medication on drivers
- Accident avoidance strategies
- Common hazards, such as unsecured materials in the vehicle
- The importance of seatbelts
Upon conclusion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion.