Intro to Confined Space – $40
The Introduction to Confined Spaces in Construction online safety course is a detailed review of confined spaces for attendants, entrants, supervisors, and managers where participants will learn about OSHA’s new Confined Spaces in Construction regulation (29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA) and all fundamental requirements therein. This course focuses on the basics for recognizing, evaluating, and controlling confined spaces. Participants will learn OSHA’s guidelines for confined spaces and confined space entry (CSE) program procedures that should be implemented by individual companies to ensure safety at the job site. Additionally, students will learn ways to prevent confined space injuries in the workplace.
ClickSafety’s Introduction to Confined Spaces in Construction online safety course is designed specifically to explain the scope, definitions, requirements, processes and permits, training, duties of confined spaces personnel, rescue, and employee participation requirements. Throughout the course, students will go through case studies and interactive exercises designed to support student learning.
Course Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Recognize requirements of the OSHA Confined Spaces in Construction Standard, 29 CFR 1926, Subpart AA
- Identify hazards typical to confined spaces, how they are recognized and evaluated, and ways these hazards are controlled
- Recognize components of the confined space permit process
- Identify duties of individual confined space team members
- Recognize the dangers of entry rescues and the preparations required for initiating a rescue
- Recognize basic employer requirements for protecting workers from exposure to confined space entry hazards
Upon conclusion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion. This certification is eligible for 24 months.