Intro to Scaffold Safety – $40
The Intro to Scaffold Safety course is an online safety course designed to teach the proper use of a scaffold.
Because scaffolds are important when working above ground on a construction job site, as well as ladders, it is imperative that they are set up and used correctly. This intermediate safety course will cover specific hazards involved in their use so you will be made aware of the dangers of working with or around scaffolds. The course will also briefly cover the use of scissor lifts on the worksite.
Course Duration: 45 Minutes
- Scaffold use and design
- The value of a safe scaffold
- Common types of supported scaffolds
- Standards common to most supported scaffolds
- Scaffold plank selection and inspection standards
- Fully planked scaffold platforms
- Individuals in charge of erecting scaffolds
- How scaffolds are built
- The need and method for securing taller scaffolds
Upon conclusion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion. This Certification is eligible for 24 months.