Respirator Basics for All Industries – $40
The Respirators Basics for All Industries online training from ClickSafety is an intermediate-level course in which participants will learn the basics of respirator use necessary for those required to wear purifying respiratory protection in all industries, including construction and general industry. Designed to be beneficial for all positions in the workforce, this course will educate participants on fit testing, the need for respirators, and precautions associated with their use.
NOTICE: If you are required to wear a respirator following this online training, we highly encourage discussions with individual supervisors, Qualified Respiratory Program Administrator, or safety officers at individual work/jobsites to gain further understanding of respiratory protection at your individual place of employment.
Course Duration: 1 Hour
- Introduction – including general responsibilities, federal and state regulations, and the two main respirator categories
- Types of respirators
- Air-purifying respirators
- Filters, cartridges, and canisters
- Medical considerations in relation to respirators
- Respirator fit
- General respirator use
- Disposable filtering facepiece respirators
- Half facepiece elastomeric respirators
Upon conclusion of the course, the student will receive a certificate of completion.